12.12.2009

what have I been up to?

Of course I have been busy... but with what??

Well, hmm... we don't have any Christmas decorations up... I haven't sent out cards yet...

I haven't been baking because our oven is broken (wait - would I have baked if it were working??)

We did go to the museum and Ethan made a new friend...

My sweet mother-in-law helped me assemble shelves in the garage to contain the "stuff" i seem to always be bustin' at the seams to contain...

I have cooked dinner, cleaned house, done laundry... organized junk... reorganized junk...

WHERE HAVE THESE DAYS GONE??? Why don't I have massive amounts of "ta-da's" to show for my effort?  Does anyone else feel like this???

Here is the lone picture I took during the week at the museum of my precious son and his new friend:






















And then that was the end of this post... except, if you don't hit the 'publish post' button... then it doesn't post...

So... between then and now, still not that much exciting to report except that I lost my voice and then had to substitute at Ethan's school... for 4 year olds!  Yes, that is right, 4 year olds and no voice!  God does have a sense of humor... It was actually very fun... and they were very cute kids.  And everything I saw with the kids' learning confirmed my decision to send E to school here.  I feel so blessed that we have Ethan in such a great place for these early years...

And today was Faustino's birthday... who was post call and slept most of it!  I set up our Tivo to get Amazon on Demand movies for his birthday... and really, I am just crazy for Tivo... what a wonderful invention... so we had a really wild evening -- chinese take out and the new Harry Potter movie...and a toddler running around!  Sound fun?  Isn't that what everyone dreams their birthday to be?? 

On the agenda for Sunday:  Christmas tree and decorations (or a too-a as Ethan refers to them...I swear, he used to say tree much better than that)

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

have i mentioned that i really, really love comments...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...