3.21.2011

checking in...

hi there -

thank you for all your sweet words of encouragement.  i am feeling so much better.  it is amazing how quickly our bodies heal.  i've been thinking a lot about our bodies and our minds... they really amaze me.  it's because i am almost done with my "book of the month"  it's a good book to motivate you to get up and get better... the perfect read while you recover.

so, i did just that.  i got up, and gosh, i feel better.  just don't touch my nose.  it's tender.  and i am out of my pain pill stupor.  did last week really happen?  it is f u z z y...

this is a little from my time with savannah today while ethan napped.  i love this weather.  i am guessing that last week was like this too... bummer i didn't get to enjoy it.  i can't imagine living where there is still snow.  friends in cold places, how do you survive???

IMG_6151

IMG_6162

IMG_6161

IMG_6135

IMG_6146

IMG_6130

IMG_6132

7 comments:

  1. Such a happy girl! I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on her!!!! I am sending you that pattern now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't get it! Would you mind resending it to me?

    adamandcamille@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh... she is SO CUTE!! Makes me want another little girl so bad!! Girls are just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely adorable! I love the dress she is wearing. I hope y'all are enjoying warm (but not too warm) weather still. We woke up to a dusting of snow. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @chelsey - thank you! they are fun... and you are right, expensive!!

    @joley - thank you! i can NOT imagine snow. it is getting warm here... but the nice kind of warm. thank you for your comment on my haircut on facebook. you and another one of my friends made me feel so much better! {but i don't think that's a great boat to be in!! haha! go pamper yourself!}

    ReplyDelete

have i mentioned that i really, really love comments...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...