2.18.2010

ethan wanted to see the elephants

and so we did.  Except I haven't quite mastered the knack of taking photos of your child's happy face while keeping him from jumping the fence and attempting to join the elephants in the exhibit.  So I took photos of him feeding those silly birds.  {like I don't already have 100 other bird photos...but nonetheless he gets a real kick out of it}  Because at least he is well contained... and I am not worried about him literally crossing the line :)

IMG_0956

IMG_0972

IMG_0977

and then we bumped into sweet friends. what a perfect day...

IMG_0990

By the way, a week ago it was snowing like we lived in a ski town.  Today, the high is 65.  No complaints here... I'm just sayin' it is a little strange, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

have i mentioned that i really, really love comments...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...