3.16.2010

jump start on spring cleaning

Folks, the Lord works in mysterious ways...

Last week I threw in the towel on potty training - and we have been in diapers, not pull ups/big boy undies. Thank God, because on Sunday night, something didn't agree with Ethan... can anyone prepare you for this aspect of motherhood??  Well, my saint of a mother-in-law was here to help with the 2 man job... and my couch got put to the top of the list for a deep clean!  A really deep clean. 

And yesterday, when Ethan showed a renewed interest in the potty, I thought, "God must have known I couldn't have handled that without a diaper."

So my question now is, do we plow forward with potty training?  Or keep him in diapers?  I need a magic 8 ball...

No comments:

Post a Comment

have i mentioned that i really, really love comments...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...