3.22.2010

little apron

Remember a long time ago, I made an little girl's apron and because of my lack of sewing skills it kicked my tush??  Well I tried again....

IMG_1219

And I am so happy with the results.  And it didn't take too long to make.  And I embroidered the pocket while I was waiting at the OB's office.  By the way, hand embroidering is so much fun.

IMG_1223

At the end of last week, Ethan and I had a playdate with the lovely little girl who received the apron, Ethan's {3rd?? 2nd twice removed?? eh, technicalities...} cousin.  I took my camera, but I was too busy running my mouth to take any photos.  But Ethan was so sweet to her.  Thank God we didn't go today... he's in a mood.  It must really be hard to be two.  {Dear Central Market customers... I am so so sorry about the ongoing shrill screaming from my child today...}

My sweet second cousin gave Savannah a box of little girl clothes that are to die for and a total God send.  Seriously.  And Ethan helped me put them away, and we talked all about Savannah... is he getting it?  Only time will tell...

1 comment:

  1. DARLING! Just darling. Hand embroidery, eh? Might have to look into that. :)

    ReplyDelete

have i mentioned that i really, really love comments...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...