4.02.2010

ethan's friends

seriously, how cute is this??  It is his class photo... all girls and ethan.  He doesn't want their baby dolls...they don't want his tractors.  Perfect, no?

IMG_2095_edited-1 copy

I printed him a copy of this photo and he carries it everywhere.  Seriously.  Sweet little boy.  Loves all the girls in his class.

Thank you, Sabrina, for the great photos and for saving me from shelling out $$ for the same thing without digital negatives!  I think we will be insisting on this every year!! And kudos to you Emerson for not trusting creepy photographers you don't know!

And UCC, please, no more snow days/holidays/teacher in-services/etc.  I want my kiddo in school 2 days a week, every week.  My child cries to go to school.  Summer time is going to kick my tush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have i mentioned that i really, really love comments...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...