11.10.2009

Museum Outing

So yesterday, after Ethan's nap, I decided we should get out and do something...I drove by the park and was a bit turned off by the mommy's all sitting in the grass in a circle, it was too late for the zoo {4:00} and I didn't really feel like trying out a different park.  So, then I remembered that the Cowgirl Museum was going to put a small kids area in the former temporary gift shop... so that is what we did.


Well... let's just say I am glad the new museum is opening this month.  Whatever it was they were going for was just a little off the mark... 

This is what we had in September:





This is what we had yesterday:




This is ultimately what Ethan enjoyed the most:


No comments:

Post a Comment

have i mentioned that i really, really love comments...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...