12.30.2010

One of my favorite things...

I have a lot to do today, including putting groceries away, but I had to blog really quick about my absolute favorite thing to do.

I love putting nice things on the curb and seeing other people get excited to put them in their cars and drive off with a great treasure. Do you do this? It is so much easier than a garage sale. Or even donating to goodwill. And who knows who you might be helping. We live on a busy street, so things don't last very long. An hour tops.

Maybe tonight I will do a Christmas post... Until then, back to the chores!

Xoxo, s

p.s.  and because i love a post with pictures, here's Savvy photographed by my sweet friend earlier today...

IMG_7758-edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

have i mentioned that i really, really love comments...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...