6.08.2010

braum's

i wish someone had told me this a while back... so now i am telling you...

i love braum's.  i mean, like, in love with braum's like nothing i have ever known.  because of braum's i am actually saving $40 a month.  saving.

their milk is better and so much cheaper than the over processed organic ones... i did a little research on it, and folks, it isn't all that wonderful that your organic milk expires 2 months from when you buy it.  braum's milk even has more calcium in it than other milk.

i don't even like milk all that much, but i seem to drink it all the time now.  it tastes so much better... 

if you have a braum's and you are not buying their milk, you are CRAZY.  I wish I had known about this years ago.  I could have saved almost $500 last year had I known... just sayin'...

do you have a braum's?? are you in love too??

1 comment:

  1. I will have to go buy some Braum's milk! We drink a lot. Used to drink more, but thank goodness Ron has cut back. MMM, think I shall have a glass of milk now with cookies of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete

have i mentioned that i really, really love comments...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...